Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Search of A Tape Deck...

I'm on the lookout for a good tape deck. I will at some point most likely just end up sucking it up and buying a new dual deck, but for the foreseeable future, that isn't a reality from a cost perspective. I've checked out eBay off and on for a year or so now, and it's just a real crap shoot in my opinion, and I have ZERO desire to drop a tape in, only have it eat the tape.

SO, if any of you out there have a deck that for whatever reason you're willing to part with, and it works, get in touch. I'm willing to buy, trade, even convert tapes of yours for you. The end goal is preservation and entertainment as the tapes in the picture to the left are a small amount of the tapes I have that I would like to convert.

it.follows.blog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment