Monday, February 28, 2011

Back At It...

... I had been in Sacramento Feb. 16th - 21st with my Youth & Government Delegation (incredible youth program in most states in the United States if you're unaware) and set up posts to come while away. I had hoped to jump back in to things a little quicker, but work had other plans (as did finally getting more than 5-6 hours of sleep per day). Being an expectant father also plays in to how one's day is split up. I did however, make a recent trip to the always beloved Dr. Strange Records, picking up some great records, of which many will turn up here. Namely, Blackspot/Triceratops "Banana Split" 7inch, Rubbish Heap 7inch, Carry Nation 7inch, Gordon Solie Motherfuckers "Powerbomb Anthems Vol. 1" 10 inch; I also picked up a copy of the first Missing 23rd lp on Mankind, a personal accomplishment of sorts.

Lots more to come to the blog from my last few visits to Dr. Strange. Also, any of you out there considering moving records of yours, please feel free to get a hold of me itfollowsblog@gmail.com , I'm always looking to add to the collection, and I'm always looking for new bands as well as smaller or unknown ones.

In the next week or so you can expect the Ressurection s/t 7inch, the Shroud demo/7inch post, Burn Your Life Down demo (new california band), Blackspot, Abnegation, Rancor, Dirty Dirt & the Dirts, and lots more!

For now, enjoy this little Very Distro ad stuffed inside one of my Rain on the Parade 7inches


No comments:

Post a Comment