Sunday, March 6, 2011

Level 4 Outbreak, Are You Fucking Ready??!!!

So over the last 2-3 months my lovely wife, Lindsey has made a concerted effort to hang all of my many shirts. It's been a process and one large plastic tub still remains, but she has gotten most of them up. The news of a child coming sometime in September has sped up the process as the "spare room/office space" (which I sit typing and scanning in right now) will need to be a baby room and so, space in our formerly spacious new apartment, is less abundant.

However, this bears the fruits of having access to shirts I had resigned to keeping packed away until we were in a house. With such a luxury, I reached in to the closet today before heading to the store and pulled out my friend you see to the right. I really do love the Nerve Agents, specifically the s/t ep & split with Kill Your Idols. Somewhere, I believe in that last tub, is my Nerve Agents "Planet Frankenstein" shirt, I love that one too (pre-Rev logo slapped on the back).

This will NOT become a shirt blog, I promise. However, don't be surprised to see some turn up from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment