Friday, April 8, 2011

"Damaged: The Sweaty Story of Hardcore" Article from Guitar World/Alternative Guitar Magazine 1994

Here's a little Friday reading for everyone. This is an article from back in '94. I don't have any of the rest of this Guitar Magazine and I'm inclined to believe this article was the main reason I picked up the magazine in the first place. I did take some stabs at learning basic guitar around this time, but seeing as it was juno email/Bulletin Board System kind of days before much proper internet, I probably picked it up solely for this article. This is the first two pages put together in one image file, the download below includes this as well as the other two parts of the article. Friday music download coming up this afternoon, enjoy!

(Click to Enlarge... or download the file)

No comments:

Post a Comment